This is a great volume just published. The full journal is not on the Journal’s website, but here are the article titles, along with links to read them at HeinOnline (with a subscription). Everyone should have this on their shelves.
- Table of Contents
Sunstein, Cass R.
- Of Constituents and Contributors
- Briffault, Richard
- Governing and Deciding Who Governs
- Race, Fedralism, and Voting Rights
Charles, Guy-Uriel E.; Fuentes-Rohwer, Luis
- Voters as Fiduciaries
Foley, Edward B.
- When Is Uniformity of People, Not Counties, Appropriate in Election Administration – The Cases of Early and Sunday VotingDoes
Hasen, Richard L.
- What the Marriage Equality Cases Tell Us about Voter ID
Katz, Ellen D.
- Reducing Polarization: Some Facts for Reformers
- Remedial Equilibration and the Right to Vote under Section 2 of the Fourteenth Amendment
Morley, Michael T.
- Against Residency Requirements
Pitts, Michael J.
- Electorate as More than An Afterthought,
- Things Aren’t Going That Well Over There Either: Party Polarization and Election Law in Comparative Perspective
- Arizona and Anti-Reform
Stephanopoulos, Nicholas O.
- Equality Taboo
Strauss, David A.
- Constitutional Limits on State Campaign Finance Disclosure Laws: What’s the Purpose of the Major Purpose Test Comments
Clark, Zachary R.
- Establishing the Independence of Super PACs: How to Distinguish the Indistinguishable Comments
- Twenty-Sixth Amendment Challenge to State Voter ID Laws, AComments
- Call for Prophylactic Measures to save Souls to the Polls: Importing a Retrogression Analysis in Sec. 2 of the Voting Rights Act, A Comments
Garrett, Ruby J.
- Restricted Subject Matters: Misconceptions of Speech and Ballot Initiatives Does Election Law Serve the Electorate
Sandoval, Robert S.
- Treading Carefully after Shelby County: Minority Coalitions under Section 2 of the Voting Rights Act Comments