11th Annual Supreme Court Term in Review sponsored by LawWorks and TorkLaw
Tuesday, July 6 at 10:00am to 12:00pm Virtual Event
This exciting and entertaining annual program reviews the Supreme Court’s key cases decided in the most recent term, with an all-star panel of Supreme Court practitioners, journalists, and academics. Moderated by Rick Hasen, Chancellor’s Professor of Law and Political Science, UCI Law.
- Emily Bazelon, Staff Writer, New York Times Magazine and Lecturer in Law, Senior Research Scholar in Law, and Truman Capote Fellow at Yale Law School
- Erwin Chemerinsky, Dean and Jesse H. Choper Distinguished Professor of Law, Berkeley Law
- Paul D. Clement, Partner, Kirkland & Ellis
- Stephen Lee, Professor of Law, UCI Law
- Melissa Murray Frederick I. and Grace Stokes Professor of Law, NYU Law