Hope to see many of you there (and the event will be live webcast. Registration opens today. Details:
9th Annual Supreme Court Term in Review
Monday, July 8 at 10:30am to 12:00pm
Irvine Barclay Theatre & Cheng Hall
4242 Campus Drive, Irvine, CA 92612
This exciting and entertaining program reviews the Supreme Court’s key cases decided in the October 2018 term, with an all-star panel of Supreme Court jurists, journalists, and legal scholars.
Registration will open at 12 p.m. (pacific) June 3, 2019.
Moderated by Rick Hasen, Chancellor’s Professor, UCI Law
- Jonathan Adler, Johan Verheij Memorial Professor of Law, Case Western Reserve University School of Law
- Erwin Chemerinsky, Dean and Jesse H. Choper Distinguished Professor of Law, Berkeley Law
- Chris Geidner, Senior Advisor for Law and Policy, The Justice Collaborative (beginning April 2019)
- Michele Goodwin, Chancellor’s Professor, UCI Law
- Sarah Harrington, Partner, Goldstein & Russell, P.C.
This event is approved for 1.5 hours of Minimum Continuing Legal Education Credit by the State Bar of California.
UC Irvine School of Law is a State Bar-approved MCLE provider.
For more event details, or to request reasonable accommodations for a disability, please email UCI Law Events Manager email@example.com.