Here are the collected posts for our Balkinization symposium on Neal Devins and Lawrence Baum’s new book, The Company They Keep: How Partisan Divisions Came to the Supreme Court (Oxford University Press, 2019).
2. Richard L. Hasen, Siloed Justices and the Law/Politics Divide
3. Jack Balkin, All Hail Ed Meese!
4. John O. McGinnis, The Supreme Court as the Aristocratic Element of a Mixed Regime
5. Linda Greenhouse, The Company We No Longer Keep
6. Frank Pasquale, The Political Theory of a Balanced Bench
8. Mark Graber, Newtonian and Anti-Newtonian Political and Judicial Polarization
9. Rick Pildes, What is Judicial Courage?
10. Neal Devins and Larry Baum, Justices and Their Audiences