[Bumping to top as this book is now available.]
I’m happy to announce the upcoming publication of the third edition of my Glannon Guide to Torts. This is a student mini-treatise with practice multiple choice questions and answers aimed at helping first year law students with their Torts course.
Here’s what’s new for the Third Edition:
· New coverage of “lost chance causation”
· Update on market share and “risk contribution” theories of liability, and related constitutional claims.
· Analysis of new Third Restatement of Torts sections on assault and battery, and new rules on transferred intent
· Analysis of new tort proposed in Third Restatement: purposeful infliction of bodily harm
· Updated with new Supreme Court cases on preemption, and the now questionable presumption against preemption
· New section on products liability post-sale duties to warn and recall
If you are an instructor and want to order this book as a required or optional book for your course, the ISBN is 978-1454846888. It is not yet on the Wolters Kluwer page, but here is the Amazon pre-order page