Full List of Amici Briefs Filed in Support of RespondentIntervenors
8. National Latino Organizations – Aspira, Dominican American National Roundtable/National Dominican American Council, Hispanic Federation, Hispanic National Bar Association, Labor Council for Latin American Advancement, LatinoJustice PRLDEF, MANA, Mexican American Legal Defense & Educational Fund, National Association of Hispanic Federal Executives, National Association of Hispanic Publications, National Association of Latino Elected and Appointed Officials Education Fund, National Conference of Puerto Rican Women, National Council of La Raza, National Hispanic Media Coalition, National Hispanic Medical Association, National Institute for Latino Policy, National Latino Institute for Reproductive Health, National Organization for Mexican American Rights, Inc., National Puerto Rican Coalition, Inc., Service, Employment, and Redevelopment, United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, United States Hispanic Leadership Institute
9. Section 5 Litigation Intervenors – Texas State Conference of the NAACP, Mexican American Legislative Caucus, Rev. Peter Johnson, League of United Latin American Citizens, South Carolina State Conference of the NAACP, Family Unit, Inc., Dr. Brenda Williams, Kenyda Bailey, Florida State Conference of the NAACP, Sharon Carter, Howard Harris, Dianne Hart
10. Historians and Social Scientists – Chandler Davidson, Alexander Keyssar, Ira Katznelson, James Wayne Flynt, George Korbel, Nicolaus Mills, Minion K.C. Morrison, Richard M. Valelly, Michael McDonald, Lorraine Minnite, Orville Vernon Burton, James Loewen, David Richards, James E. Alt, Michael JonesCorrea, Rebecca J. Scott, David A. Bositis, Charles M. Payne, Lisa Handley, Paula McClain, Lorn S. Foster, Thomas Pettigrew, Michael Perman, Michael Benedict, Steven F. Lawson, Frances Fox Piven, Gracia Hillman, Peter H. Argersinger, Tova Andrea Wang, and Spencer A. Overton
11. Voting Rights Litigators – Joaquin Avila, Neil Bradley, Julius Chambers, U.W. Clemon, Armand Derfner, Jose Garza, Fred Gray, Robert McDuff, Rolando Rios, Robert Rubin, Edward Still, Ellis Turnage, and Ronald Wilson
12. Marcia L. Fudge, Member of Congress and Chair of the Congressional Black Caucus, Rubén Hinjosa, Member of Congress and Chair of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus, and Judy Chu, Member of Congress and Chair of the Congressional Asian Pacific American Caucus, et al.
18. The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights and the Leadership Conference Education Fund, AmericanArab AntiDiscrimination Committee, AARP, AntiDefamation League, Advancement Project, American Federation of Labor and Congress of Industrial Organizations, American Jewish Committee, The Center for American Progress, Charles Hamilton Houston Institute for Racial Justice, Church Women United, Common Cause, Dēmos, The Fair Elections Legal Network, The Hip Hop Caucus, The Lawyers’ Committee for Civil RightsSan Francisco Bay Area, The League of Women Voters, National Association for Equal Opportunity in Higher Education, The National Association of Social Workers, National Black Law Students Association, National Council of Jewish Women, National Education
20. City of New York, Council of the City of New York, Michael R. Bloomberg, in his capacity as Mayor of the City of New York, and Christine C. Quinn, in her official capacity as Speaker of the Council of the City of New York
28. National Asian American Organizations Asian American Legal Defense and Education Fund, Asian American Justice Center, Alliance of South Asian Labor, Asian Citizens for Justice/Asian Center for Justice, Asian American Bar Association of the Greater Bay Area, Asian American Insitute, Asian Law Alliance, Asian Law Caucus, Asian Pacific American Legal Center, Asian Pacific American Legal Resource Center, Asian PAcific American Network of Oregon, Asian & Pacific Islander American Health Forun, Asian and Pacific Islander American Vote Michigan, Asian Services in Action, INC., Association of Asian Pacific Community Health Organizations, Center for Pan Asian Community Services, Inc., Chinese for Affirmative Action, Chinese Progressive Association, Hmong American Partnership, Japanese American Citizens League, Korean Americans for Political Advancement, Minkwon Center for Community Action, National Asian Pacific American Bar Association, OCA, Sikh American Legal Defense and Education Fund, South Asian Americans Leading Together, South Asian Bar Association of Northern California, Southeast Asia Resource Action Center
Amicus Brief Filed in Support of Neither Party
Read amici briefs filed in support of Shelby County.