[Bumped to the Top]
Wow this will be great, especially given the high profile cases this term:
5th Annual Supreme Court Term in Review
Monday, July 13, 2015, 12:00–1:30 P.M.
UCI Student Center, Pacific Ballroom (Map)
This exciting and entertaining program reviews the Supreme Court’s key cases decided in the October 2014 term, with an all-star panel of Supreme Court practitioners, journalists, and academics.
- Erwin Chemerinsky, UCI Law
- Linda Greenhouse, Yale Law School/The New York Times
- Song Richardson, UCI Law
- Kannon K. Shanmugam, Williams & Connolly LLP
- Hon. Jeffrey S. Sutton, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- Moderated by Rick Hasen, UCI Law
The event will also be webcast, with viewers able to submit questions via Twitter, using the hash tag #ucilawscotus at the end of your question.
This event is approved for 1.5 hours of Minimum Continuing Legal Education Credit by the State Bar of California.
UC Irvine School of Law is a State Bar-approved MCLE provider.
Registration is now open. Click here to register