[Bumping to the top.]
Can’t wait for this, coming on the day of the expected announcement of President Trump’s nominee to replace Justice Kennedy:
This exciting and entertaining program reviews the Supreme Court’s key cases decided in the October 2017 term, with an all-star panel of Supreme Court jurists, journalists, and legal scholars.
Moderated by Rick Hasen, Chancellor’s Professor, UCI Law
- Erwin Chemerinsky, Dean and Jesse H. Choper Distinguished Professor of Law, Berkeley Law
- Hon. Goodwin Liu, Associate Justice, California Supreme Court
- Erin E. Murphy, Partner, Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Alexandra Natapoff, Professor, UCI Law
- Leah Litman, Assistant Professor, UCI Law (Q&A panel only)
- Nina Totenberg, NPR Legal Affairs Correspondent*
*Please note, Nina Totenberg will instead be appearing via video interview due to the anticipated announcement of a Supreme Court nominee on July 9.