8th Annual Supreme Court Term in Review
Monday, July 9, 2018, 10:30 a.m.–12:00 p.m. Pacific Time
Irvine Barclay Theatre (Map)
Registration and lobby doors open at 9:30 a.m.
Seating begins at 10:00 a.m.
Registration and RSVP will open June 1, 2018
This exciting and entertaining program reviews the Supreme Court’s key cases decided in the October 2017 term, with an all-star panel of Supreme Court practitioners, journalists, and academics.
- Erwin Chemerinsky, Dean and Jesse H. Choper Distinguished Professor of Law, Berkeley Law
- Hon. Goodwin Liu, Associate Justice, California Supreme Court
- Erin E. Murphy, Partner, Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Alexandra Natapoff, Professor, UCI Law
- Nina Totenberg, NPR Legal Affairs Correspondent
- Moderated by Rick Hasen, Chancellor’s Professor, UCI Law
This event is approved for 1.5 hours of Minimum Continuing Legal Education Credit by the State Bar of California.
UC Irvine School of Law is a State Bar-approved MCLE provider.