- Craig M. Burnett & Mathew D. McCubbins, Marriage on the Ballot: An Analysis of Same-Sex Marriage Referendums in North Carolina, Minnesota, and Washington During the 2012 Elections, 19 Chap. L. Rev. 1 (2015).
- Matt Childers & Mike Binder, The Differential Effects of Initiatives and Referenda on Voter Turnout in the United States, 1890-2008, 19 Chap. L. Rev. 35 (2015).
- John Dinan, State Constitutional Initiative Processes and Governance in the Twenty-First Century, 19 Chap. L. Rev. 61 (2015).
- Joshua J. Dyck, New Directions for Empirical Studies of Direct Democracy, 19 Chap. L. Rev. 109 (2015).
- Chris Chambers Goodman, Augmenting Transparency in the Ballot Initiative Process: Impacts of the 2014 Reforms on the 2016 Election Cycle, 19 Chap. L. Rev. 129 (2015).
- Kenneth P. Miller, The California Supreme Court and the Popular Will, 19 Chap. L. Rev. 151 (2015).
- Henry Noyes, Direct Democracy as a Legislative Act, 19 Chap. L. Rev. 199 (2015).
- Amy L. Stone, Rethinking the Tyranny of the Majority: The Extra-Legal Consequences of Anti-gay Ballot Measures, 19 Chap. L. Rev. 219 (2015).